Can shading only be removed? (Photo)

I got the first portion of this tattoo (the two bottom roses/flowers) back in October and loved it very much. I had the additional top 2 roses and buds added last week. The top two roses are MUCH darker than I wanted them to be. I like how the largest rose is lightly shaded. Would it be possible to just have the dark shading in the petals of the top two roses lasered a bit so that they match the shading of the bottom roses? Every time I look at them they are just TOO DARK and it makes me sad. :(

Removing Portions of Tattoos

Tattoo removal is effective and permanent.  However, treating a tattoo section just to lighten it to match the rest of your tattoo is tricky and may not work out as plan.  You may be better off removing that whole section or wait and see if that section fades over time.

Picosure will permanently remove your tattoo

Your tattoo can be removed in full with the Picosure laser. This laser will remove your tattoo in fewer treatments than other lasers. Please consult with your doctor about the Picosure laser to answer any questions you may have.

Bruce E. Katz, MD