Mixing Bellafill with other fillers?

I presently have Sculptra in my face,and had radiesse injected into nasal folds about 6 months ago.Not much, if any improvement in nasal folds. Can I try Bellafill with the other fillers still present for nasal folds?

Bellafill in NLF that has other fillers?

This is perfectly fine to add Bellafill to an area that has HA or Radiesse. They will not interact with each other in a "bad" way. Some people like to transition to Bellafill this way so they don't have to wait for all the prior filler to be degraded.

Bellafill

Thank you for your question. Bellafill is unique from other fillers because Bellafill is semi-permanent. Unlike other types of dermal fillers that require reinjection every 12 months, Bellafill can last up to five years. I suggest that you move forward by next consulting in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill with Other Fillers in Place

Bellafill is a great filler to use if you want to transition away from the "rental fillers" and it can be used with the other fillers in place.  Remember that you will need more Bellafill as time goes on and the other fillers are waning.  
I hope that helps.
Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

you can layer fillers. I suggest you see an expert.  Often more sculptra or filler would be the best option in your case.  Dr. Emer.

Bellafill with other fillers

In my opinion, it would be fine to have Bellafill injected into the nasaolabial folds after having had Radiesse and/or Sculptra previously.  You stated that the prior fillers were injected about 6 months ago, so in your case, I think the Bellafill could be used at any time.  I probably would recommend waiting at least 2 months after Sculptra before using Bellafill to the same area.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Combining dermal fillers

There is no problemproblem at all combining different dermal fillers in thethe same region. We often do this even at the same session. Bellafill, like Radiesse, should not go into lips or tear troughs, but otherwise they are used similarly.

Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician