Drinking water and filler.

I would like to know if I drink like 100oz or more daily could make the filler (restalyne tear troughs area) fade it?or not long lasting?

Hydration and Fillers

Good Afternoon and thank you for your question.  The consumption of water does not have any effect on the longevity of fillers.  I recommend for all of my patient to stay well hydrated following injections to avoid excess swelling at the injection site.  The tear trough area is more likely to swell than other areas so be sure to stay hydrated. I hope this helps and best of luck to you.

Miami Physician

Filler Results

Thanks for your question! The amount of water that you drink should not have an impact on how long your Restylane results will last. Drinking lots of water every day has many health benefits, so keep up the good work!

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

No affect

Good afternoon,

drinking a lot of water should have absolutely no affect on restylane fillers, have a great day.

Norman M. Rowe, MD

Water intake and #Restylane

Thanks for posting your question! Dermal fillers should not be affected by the amount of water you drink on a daily basis. It is true, however, that hydrating with enough water is great for your skin! Good luck, Dr. M.

Jared Mallalieu, DO
Annapolis General Surgeon

Water intake and Restylane in tear troughs

Thank you for sharing your interesting question. Consumption of water should have no long term effect on fillers. I hope this helps. Good luck,