11 weeks after hair transplant, is it normal that not all the grafts will fall out?

Is it normal that not all the grafts, will fall out? i still have very few. And if i shave my head at the transplanted area and for example i cut my self, so its bleed very little. Is that a problem or is it not a problem after 11 weeks?

Everyone will have a different experience to any treatment. If you have concerns see your doctor for an exam.

Everyone will have a different experience to any treatment. If you have concerns see your doctor for an exam.  In general transplanted hairs will shed over several weeks.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Grafts shedding

Sometimes some of the hairs in the grafts will remain and possibly even grow a few months after the transplant was done

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Falling

or not falling can both be normal.  After 11 weeks, things should be pretty stable but you can always go  in for a follow up to be sure.

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist