5 weeks post CoolSculpting on my abs, uneven results up to this point! Will this resolve itself?

I had CoolSculpting done 5 weeks ago on my lower abs with 2 applicators flanking my belly button. I really started to notice results when I was pinching the fat on my belly and could see that one side is definitely smaller than the other side! Will this resolve itself being that its relatively early after treatment? I'm very petite woman with small belly pooch

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
I would give it 3 months before you consider a revision.
Massasg may help at this point

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Uneven results from CoolSculpting on abdomen

Sometimes people are a bit uneven before having CoolSculpting, which can be a reason why it appears uneven after treatment.  Without seeing your before and after pictures, it is impossible to know if this was the case with you.  I would recommend waiting about 3-4 months to see the full result from the treatment to your abdomen.  If there is still some unevenness at that point, it is possible another treatment to just one side could be done.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting Results

Coolsculpting is a fantastic treatment for a patient who it at their ideal weight and fit and wants to reduce a given area by 20%.  One of the amazing things as you can see is how quickly the results begin to work.  If you sense that you are uneven you should return to your treating physician for assessment.  There may need to be an adjustment done to correct this previous treatment.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with great deal of experience with Coolsculpting.