Need third asian double eyelid surgery. Looking for a good surgeon to fix eyes.

I am very unhappy with the scars. I wanted more of a higher crease and I am not too happy with how the crease is a little tapered and close to the inner corner of my eye. When I put on eyeshadow, it makes the scar on the right eye look like a deep white line. The scar on my left eye looks like suture tract marks. It is rough and not smooth. The scars from my first surgery were a lot better, but he messed my eyes up the second time & it seems to have scarred. 

Revision and scars for Asian eyelids

unfortunately given the number of surgeries that you had you probably should wait even longer before attempting any other revision work.  I wish I could be more helpful to you at the moment but your surgical history is complicated and really necessitates a consultation in person.  The best thing you can do for the moment is to wait.

Be very careful and patient during this process of finding a surgeon for your revision.  I think most experienced Asian eyelid surgeons would encourage you to wait.

Chase Lay, MD
Asian eyelid surgery specialist
Double board-certified facial plastic surgeon

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon