Is there a way I can get surgery to get rid of my upper lip shadows that look like a mustaches

Female age 21

Doctor Answers 2

Lip shadows

I wish you would email a photo of your lips. It sounds like an injectable might correct the situation. Without photos and in person evaluation it is impossible to be certain. 

New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 76 reviews


Lip Eversion can be done to reduce the over-hang of the top lip. and to evert the upper lip so that it looks rather fuller and plump. but obviously will be able to better give u my opinion if I can see you in person
you can look at some of the pics of the patients I have done

Misbah Khan MD, FAAD, FACMS
New York Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.