Will Retin A or some other retinoid tighten my loose skin? (Photo)

I started doing facial massages a few months ago, around April, and stopped doing them around June. I'm afraid I've ruined my face; its all saggy and my cheeks look hollow from where the fat has dissappeared. I'm only 18, so what can I do to fix this? I'm not interested in fillers. Maybe some kind of skin tightening treatment and/or a retinoid? Sorry if the pictures aren't great.

Saggy skin after massaging

Well, in this one picture you look pretty great to me!

However, I have a number of patients in there yourth having Pellevé treatments to prevent aging of their skin, and to tighten the little bit of laxity they have. Starting before it becomes severe goes a long way toward preventing the skin from ever sagging more severely later.

I do hope this is helpful!  All the best, Dr. Clark

Normal skin laxity

The amount of skin laxity that you provide in the picture is not concerning and may be normal.

I don't believe that retinoid creams will help change that. 

There is slight tightening of the skin with routine use of retinoids. 

Facial massage appeared to loosen the skin

Thank you for your question about your loose skin.

The photo does not show skin loosening - it is normal to be able to pull the skin from the face.
Retin A can improve fine lines and wrinkles, acne and slightly tighten the skin.
I doubt you need it - but do stay away from facial massage because it has no benefit.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful Best wishes.