Need real quality Thermage and Ultherapy recommendations in NYC

Need real quality thermage recommendations in NYC (for stomach, arms, butt, thighs). AND Ultherapy recommendations in NYC (for face, neck, breasts/decolletage) Also, what should I ask for when I choose a place (in terms of equipment, strength, making sure it's done properly)? It's for loose skin/cellulite.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Doctor Answers 2

Thermage/Ultherapy in NYC

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thermage is superior to most skin tightening lasers on the market. It has been out the longest and can be used on various areas of the body other than just the face. Thermage can be done yearly to stimulate new collagen in the skin, thus keeping the face tight and lifted. It is best to seek a board certified medical provider with experience in this laser. We have board-certified physicians trained in both procedures at our NYC locations. 

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 22 reviews

Thermage for skin tightening

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thermage is still the best skin tightening device on the market with better results in all areas of the body, including the face, than Ulthera.  Since Ulthera is so painful, they are now suggesting two different treatments at lower settings to be the equivalent results of a single treatment.  Thermage is highly effective. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Thermage and these specific areas of the body.  We often combine Thermage or Kybella for the face with Coolsculpting (cool-mini) depending on the location to get even better results.  Best, Dr. Green

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.