Pelleve or microneedling to improve under eye appearance?

my doctor, an oculoplastic surgeon, suggested either microneedling or pelleve to improve under eye area (i have creepiness and a little hyperpigmentation. i like the idea of pelleve bc there is no downtime, but i just read that it can kill your fat. any suggestions?

Pelleve effect on fat?

Hello, I've never observed fat atrophy after Pelleve.  It does tend to work well on fine wrinkles but I have not seen an improvement in hyperpigmentation.  The treatments are well-tolerated and actually feel like a warm massage.

Pelleve for under eyes

Pelleve is a great treatment for around the eyes. You are correct that there is no downtime and a series of Pelleve should help with creepiness. A properly performed Pelleve treatment will not melt the facial fat. The hyperpigmentation would need to be treated with another medium, like microneedling with a lightening product. Please consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist before engaging in a new treatment on this delicate skin.