Why wouldn't a doctor who perform lots of injections not use Brilliant Distinctions?

Brilliant Distinctions

Hello, and thanks for your question. Either the physician is unaware (unlikely), or doesn't have the volume or the desire to devote administrative resources to this program. Our patients love the BD program, as it saves them a significant amount of money over time. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Brilliant distinctions

The main reason a doctor would not use brilliant distinctions is that maybe he or she does not perform enough injections to warrant its use. The second reason may be due to the administration that is required in properly offering brilliant distinctions. I do offer brilliant distinctions because I find  that my clients are appreciative that they have an opportunity to save money. In the end the doctor does get reimbursed whatever the client saves 

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Brilliant distinctions

brilliant distinctions is for large Allergan accounts who use Botox Juvéderm and voLuma and kyBella. Not all doctors use those products and that may be a reason why the doctor doesn't participate. Or doctors who say they're using Botox but really are using Dysport or xeomin for example. Botox is the brand name. And  it requires a lot of administration from the office and some offices are just not organized enough to do it. Some doctors may also feel that it's just not worth it for them. Its a lot of work to keep up the BD account properly. 

Rebecca Baxt, MD
Paramus Dermatologic Surgeon

Brilliant Distinctions

Hi there, I am not sure how to answer your questions without insulting other doctors. Instead I will just tell you why my office uses Brilliant Distinctions extensively and makes sure all of our clients are signed up and get and use all of their points. Brilliant Distinctions is free to the practice and to our clients. It does require us to be tech savvy but we love technology. We also remind all of our clients when they have expiring points to make sure they use them. My suggestion is if Brilliant Distinctions is important to you (or saving money is important) and your provider doesn't participate in BD, it's time to switch providers.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician