Bleeding after tummy tuck? Should I worry?

had a tummy tuck on Friday doctor took the tube out yesterday in the afternoon felt cramps like my period is coming had light bleeding and also today should I worry

Vaginal bleeding after surgery

Menstrual cycle can be thrown off after major surgery. This is not concerning. Best of luck with your recovery.

Vaginal bleeding after surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your surgery!  It is not uncommon for your menstrual cycle to be affected by a procedure but it should not impair your recovery.  Maintain close follow-up with your surgeon to ensure you go on to heal without issue. 

Me trial bleeding after tummy tuck

Thanks for reaching out. It is very common for your memorial period to come unexpectedly after major surgery.  I would however keep a close eye on how much blood you are losing and if you have any other symptoms like rapid heart beat or light headedness.  Combined with the potential blood loss of surgery you may become anemic.  Keep in close contact with your surgeon.

I hope this helps :)

Me trial bleeding after tummy tuck

I hope this helps :)