Why can't I squeeze my breasts? (Photo)

Well , I Had The Surgery 3 weeks ago Went From Totally Flat To B-Cup (even though i wanted C-Cup but it wasn't possible) i tried squeezing them but cant Squeeze till they toucheach other , is it cuz its still early and they are Still Stiff? , Will they be able to get squeezed easily after they drop ? Or will it be hard same as now ? Im kind of worried. . And when they drop will they look more natural?

Can't squeeze breasts

Hello, early in the postoperative healing process it is common for breasts to feel quite firm and stiff.  Over time this should improve.  I would recommend ongoing assessments by your plastic surgeon to ensure that this is all part of the normal healing process.

Squeeze my breasts

Thanks for your question.

Your current condition, your breast envelope doesn't stretch enough.
because since it has been not so long.
Your breast envelope will stretch as time passes.
Waiting so, after your breast envelope stretch enough, your breast will look more naturally and be flexible.

but in this case for you, we don't exclude about the implants, what size was it, what kinds of surgery did you take, because these can cause this result.
Have a talk with your surgeon.

Good Luck.
Dr. Lee

Joo Hyuk Lee, MD
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

Why can't I squeeze my breasts?

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Breast augmentation at 3 weeks

You are likely still pretty swollen and this can take several months to subside. Best of luck with your results.

Why can't I squeeze my breasts?

I'm assuming from your question that you are really asking if your breast will be softer and have more movement. It is natural for your breast to be firm and not move much at three weeks. It may take several months for them to completely soften and settle. If your breast were widely space before surgery, they will still sit apart after augmentation, but you will be able to push them together with a bra.

Why can't I squeeze my breasts?

Without in person examination and reviewing before photos can not really explain. Unless you were very wide set breasts??? 

You are very early in the healing process

3 weeks is very early in the healing process.  Your implants have not dropped or softened at this point and you need to give time to allow your breast and muscle (if under the muscle as they appear to be) to relax.  They change very dramatically over the first few months.  If you are worrying you should go back to your surgeon and ask specific questions about your exam.  Do they want you to massage?   This differs based on techniques used and type of implant so don't automatically do it without speaking to your doc.  The internet is a great place for advise and while it appears normal from the limited photos and without an exam you are best advised to call your surgeon and go get checked out if you are worried.