Is It Possible to Naturally Lift Breasts?

More detailed, is there a pill or exercises for it? I would like to try natural ways to lift my breast. I'm a size 36C and I find my breasts okay, but they could look better with just a little lift.

Surgery for now is not my first nor my second option. I would be grateful if I can get an answer.

Naturally lift breasts

The best option if you really don't want to undergo surgery is to make an investment in excellent undergarments. See a qualified bra fitter. You would be amazed at the outcome you can find when the proper bra is selected and worn properly. Good luck.

Providence Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 9 hours ago

Non-Surgical Breast Lift

Thank you for the question. Unfortunately, once the skin of your breasts have stretched, only surgical intervention will correct the sagging of breasts. Hope this has helped.

Rady Rahban, MD

Last contacted 5 days ago

Lift without surgery?

I do not believe it is possible to lift your breasts without surgery.  If you don't want an operation, your best option is to choose bras carefully to create the look you desire when you are wearing clothes.

David Stoker, MD

Last contacted 1 hour ago

Surgery Is Best Option for Lifting Breasts

Breast sag can adversely impact a women’s self image, self confidence and self esteem and for this reason many seek correction of this problem. However, they are often afraid of surgery and therefore look for other non surgical solutions. These may include laser treatments, exercises, pills and topical creams. None of these treatments have been shown to be effective in addressing breast sag.

Unfortunately, surgery with removal of excess skin is necessary to correct this problem. This requires a breast lift procedure. 

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 6 days ago

Breast Lifting Non-Surgically?

There is no nonsurgical way to lift breasts. You will find yourself disappointed if you spend time/resources on “miracle” pills, creams, and/or exercise equipment.

Last contacted 3 hours ago

Nothing more natural than a good surgery :-)

There is no pill or exercise that will alter the shape or volume of breast tissue. Late at night, I see many different commercials that advertise just this. Your best bet is to save your money and keep your safety and health your first priority. Visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is a great deal of experience in breast lift surgery. They will be able to determine the options are best for you and which will provide long-lasting results with minimal scarring.

Pat Pazmino, MD, FACS

Last contacted 1 day ago

Natural breast lift

There is no magical solution to lift your breast without surgery other than perhaps holding them up with your hands or standing on your head. Sorry. The pills and lasers do not do it.

Last contacted 1 day ago

No pill or exercise will give you breast lift.

Hi.

Of course, everyone wants to avoid surgery.  But the truth is that there is no cream, pill, or exercise that will lift your breasts. You need a good minimal scar breast lift.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Last contacted 1 year ago

Can you naturally lift breasts?

I received a question today asking if there was a natural, nonsurgical way to lift the breast. The short answer is no.

The breast is not a muscle. Doing pectoral muscle exercises will not lift the breast. You can be as toned as possible in your underlying muscle, but it won’t lift the breast tissue, firm the ligaments, or tighten the skin.

When your skin is new, it has great elasticity. It bounces back well, and doesn’t stretch out, wrinkle, or sag. As we age, our skin changes as well. We all have different qualities of skin tone based on age, ethnicity, sun damage, smoking, what we have put it through (major weight changes, pregnancy, etc) and genetics.

Once your skin is stretched out, it is stretched. There is no proven skin cream, exercise, or laser to improve it.

Watch out for trickery. Many cosmetic lasers will show only photos at 1-2 months out. This is misleading.

Lauren Greenberg, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 7 days ago

Unfortunately no

There is not non-surgical way to elevate the nipple and areola and tighten the breast skin envelope.  Many things have been tried including Thermage and Thread lifts but none have been successful.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Last contacted 2 days ago