Is it possible to change my facial structure with fillers?

Is it possible to change my facial structure with fillers? I want a puffy round face. I'm just 23. it's currently thin and long, too much bones. 

How much improvement can you see with fillers?

Thanks for your question, it is possible to make some relatively dramatic changes to your appearance with facial fillers but adding extra volume to the soft tissues of the face can't change the underlying bony structure.  You may very well be an excellent candidate for adding facial volume but you want to make sure that you keep it natural looking.  This is done by respecting the facial structure that you were born with.  For example, if you have a very long thin face, I would not want to add the filler to the cheeks in the same way and in the same volumes as I would for some one with wider or heavier face.  

Sometimes it is appropriate to use implants or perform work on the facial skeleton to truly change the underlying structure, but I can't make any real suggestions without photographs.  I would suggest multiple consultations with board certified facial plastic surgeons to get an idea of what might be the best options for you.  Best wishes, MKB

Roanoke Facial Plastic Surgeon

Changing Facial Appearance with Fillers

Dear misan tuoyo:

It is possible to change your facial appearance and add volume to appropriate areas with dermal fillers to achieve the desired outcome.  Please see an expert injector for best results.  All the best.