Why is my face so swollen after Botox and Fillers 2 weeks later?
Doctor Answers 3
Facial Swelling and Droop after Botox
Botox and Fillers can make you look incredible. Unfortunately it sounds like you are having a terrible experience. If in another two weeks the reaction has not resolved I would consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in Botox and injections to help correct the problem.
Facial swelling after Botox
- Botox can bring the brow down. It will last as long as the Botox effect lasts.
- It can also bring the eyelids down, if it is injected too close to the eyebrow.
- There are eye drops that can partly reverse this, as you wait for Botox to wear off.
- Your lips will swell after injections. This should subside in days - you may have had too much injected.
- But neither the Botox nor the filler should make your entire face swell.
- If the swelling had not subsided or your doctor doesn't know what eyedrops to prescribe, see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Opthalmologist.