Why is my face so swollen after Botox and Fillers 2 weeks later?
Doctor Answers 3
Facial Swelling and Droop after Botox
Facial swelling after Botox
- Botox can bring the brow down. It will last as long as the Botox effect lasts.
- It can also bring the eyelids down, if it is injected too close to the eyebrow.
- There are eye drops that can partly reverse this, as you wait for Botox to wear off.
- Your lips will swell after injections. This should subside in days - you may have had too much injected.
- But neither the Botox nor the filler should make your entire face swell.
- If the swelling had not subsided or your doctor doesn't know what eyedrops to prescribe, see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Opthalmologist.
Effects of Botox
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.