My Double Chin is Not from Being Fat I'm Also Underage and I Would Like to Know How Much Would It Cost?

my body is an average one not fat neither skinny but since I started becoming a teenager I developed a double chin that I hate. I'm 16 years old and I would like to know how much it's gonna cost me and If I can get this surgery with my parents permission.

Chin liposuction for double chin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Many people do have the appearance of a double chin despite relatively normal body fat levels.  This is due in part to anatomical variants (jaw length, chin projection, cervicomental angle, hyoid bone position, platysmal thickness or laxity, skin laxity, etc.) and in part due to abnormal amount of fat deposition in a certain area (lipodystrophy).  Chin liposuction is relatively inexpensive, and you could probably find someone to do it for $2000 at the inexpensive end. 

Cost of a chin implant?

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?