I have had 3 microdermabrasion treatments. I now have hyper and hypopigmented areas on my face. What should I do?

Make an appointment with your provider or another expert

You should go back to your provider and have a check-up. Microdermabrasion usually minimizes hyper and hypopigmentation. It is important to for you to wear sunscreen at all times with minimum SPF 30.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Thanks for your query. The hyper and hypo pigmentation will go on its own but it takes time. Just avoid the sun and moisturize your skin well and u will get the results. Hope it helps.All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon