Can a lower lip reduction surgery be done twice?

I did my lower lip surgery 3 months back...hoping that the results will be as desired.But now when I see some part of the lower lip still needs to be taken of to get the proper shape.so should I go for another surgery or are there any other methods...

Lip reduction

Hello and thank you for your question. Once your lip reduction has healed it is possible to remove more tissue to further reduce the lip. 

Best Wishes

Charlotte Physician

Lip reduction

Hi there,

many surgeons do the lip reduction erring on the side of leaving more than removing more.

surgeries are irreversible. So doing the reduction one more time is better than removing more and ending with a deformed deficient lip. 

moreover you can wait for another 3 moths before you take the decision for a redo

best of luck