Breast augmentation and labiaplasty surgery prices? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 10
Breast Augmentation and Labiaplasty surgery in Montreal
Thank you for your questions. You will find that breast augmentation and Labiaplasty prices vary between practitioners and between locations. Many Plastic Surgeons will list prices or they will provide general pricing for you if you call their office.
I do recommend that you make your choice of surgeon based on qualifications, pre/post op photos, your impression of them and their surgical plan for you- not the lowest price. Be sure to choose a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specialises in your procedures.
All the best
You might also like...
Fees for surgery
Cost of breast augment and labiaplasty
These fees would include everything associated with the procedures. Though cost isn't the only consideration, it is a factor in many people's decisions.
Best of luck with your search.
BBA and labiaplasty
Breast augmentation and labiaplasty surgery prices?
When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. You will find a separate page, dedicated to labia minora reduction surgery on the same website. Best wishes outcomes that you will be very pleased with.
Breast Augmentation and Labiaplasty Surgery Prices
On occasion you may be able to find prices on websites (particularly if the surgeon is having special prices). You may also be able to get fees over the phone. Be sure that the price given includes the surgeon fee, price of the implants, and anesthesia and facility fees.
I understand that economic factors are always a consideration, but I don't recommend basing your surgery entirely around the cost. I would base your decision on a number of factors including:
- Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (or Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, as I see you are from Montreal)
- Hospital or ambulatory center certified by AAAASF or AAAHC
- Experience of your surgeon
- Comfort level with your surgeon
I hope this helps. Best of luck with your surgeries!
Breast Implants/ Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery
Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Best of luck!
Prices will vary from state to state, city to city. Many practices will give you fees over the phone.I would suggest calling several board certified plastic surgeons in your area to set up consultations.This will help you select a a qualified surgeon you feel comfortable with. Best of luck.