Breast augmentation and labiaplasty surgery prices? (Photo)

I'm going to be turning 21 soon and I'm looking to do a beast augmentation with silicone as well as a Labiaplasty. I'm currently a 32 a and I'm looking to be a 32 d/dd. I will attach a photo for the look I'm going for. I'd also like a Labiaplasty at the same time (if this is possible of course). I have been spending a lot of time looking for doctors but many leave out prices. I want to pay it all in cash. Can any of you give me some estimates/your websites. Thanks in advance, it helps a lot.

Breast Augmentation and Labiaplasty surgery in Montreal

Thanks for your question. The cost for breast augmentation and labiaplasty will vary according to surgeon, geographical location and anesthesia (among other things) At my clinic in Montreal, our fee for breast augmentation varies between $5000-$8500. Our labiaplasty surgery costs approximately $2500+tax.A consultation would be necessary to properly assess you, your needs and concerns. Feel free to contact my office if you have any other questions and be sure to always consult with a board certified plastic surgeon should you decide to go elsewhere. Best of luck to you.

Costs of the breast augmentation procedure will certainly vary depending on your location. Things to factor in for the surgery standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, implant cost (saline vs. silicone, other fees (e.g., acellular dermal matrix cost, pain pump, surgical garment, etc.) Typically augmentation with saline implants will be ~$1000 less than with silicone implants. Consultation with a plastic surgeon on the procedure along with quotes is advised, but a range of $4000-9000 is reasonable depending on the factors above and another 2-4K for the labiaplasty. Hope these answers help!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Surgical pricing

Thank you  for your questions. You will find that breast augmentation and Labiaplasty prices vary between practitioners and between locations. Many Plastic Surgeons will list prices or they will provide general pricing for you if you call their office.

I do recommend that you make your choice of surgeon based on qualifications, pre/post op photos, your impression of them and their surgical plan for you- not the lowest price. Be sure to choose a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specialises in your procedures.

All the best

Fees for surgery

The fees will vary from surgeon to surgeon. In NYC a breast aug with silicone could run between $7500-$10,000.  Labiaplasty maybe $5000-$7500.  Good luck.

Cost of breast augment and labiaplasty

Thank you for your question. The cost of surgery varies sometimes widely among surgeons and regions. In my Albany NY practice, a beast augmentation with silicone implants is $6800. A labiaplasty can range from $1500-4800 depending on the extent and the type of operating room used. the cost is less when the two procedures are combined. 
These fees would include everything associated with the procedures. Though cost isn't the only consideration, it is a factor in many people's decisions. 
Best of luck with your search. 
Jeff Rockmore

BBA and labiaplasty

Hello, implant prices vary depending on the type of implant (saline is less than silicone), as well as the surgeon.  I think you will find implants range from $6,500 - $,8500 and labiaplasty about $5,000 - 6,000 in most regions.

Breast augmentation and labiaplasty surgery prices?

Thanks for the question. This is a commonly performed combination procedure.
When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well. 

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps.  You will find a separate page, dedicated to labia minora reduction surgery on the same website. Best wishes outcomes that you will be very pleased with.

Breast Augmentation and Labiaplasty Surgery Prices

Plastic surgery prices typically vary by region. Your best option is to schedule a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon who has been Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. At that visit your surgeon can discuss your expectations and details of the procedures. You can receive a quote for your surgery price at that visit.

On occasion you may be able to find prices on websites (particularly if the surgeon is having special prices). You may also be able to get fees over the phone. Be sure that the price given includes the surgeon fee, price of the implants, and anesthesia and facility fees.

I understand that economic factors are always a consideration, but I don't recommend basing your surgery entirely around the cost. I would base your decision on a number of factors including:

- Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (or Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, as I see you are from Montreal)
- Hospital or ambulatory center certified by AAAASF or AAAHC
- Experience of your surgeon
- Comfort level with your surgeon

I hope this helps. Best of luck with your surgeries!

Breast Implants/ Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Breast Implant

Prices will vary from state to state, city to city. Many practices will give you fees over the phone.I would suggest calling several board certified plastic surgeons in your area to set up consultations.This will help you select a  a qualified surgeon you feel comfortable with. Best of luck.