How much does butt augmentation cost in Montreal?

For someone living in Montreal, what is the price of butt augmentation?

BBL Butt Augmentation

Thank you for your inquiry. At my practice in Montreal and Laval (Quebec) our fee is $10500-$11,000 +taxes. Liposuction is performed and the fat removed is used to be re-injected into the buttocks to give it a more voluptuous look. Dont forget to always see a board certified plastic surgeon familiar with this surgery.

BBL Butt Augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Buttock Augmentation cost

Hello and thank you for your question. The cost of buttock augmentation varies. Sometimes this may vary by how much fat needs to be transferred in order to gain an optimum result. Various surgeons have different results and different prices. I would suggest a consultation with a surgeon in your area.  Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Buttock Augmentation cost

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician