5 weeks post op Brazilian Butt Lift, butt is flat high and square with more cellulite?? (photos)

I had a bbl with lipo to my stomach, flanks, inner/back of thighs. He did aggressive lipo on stomach to get more fat as he knew I wanted a tt as soon as possible with an inner thigh lift. With my body is a bubble butt possible? Now it just looks the same but bigger all around :( pic taken june 4th and today july 7th. The one pic in my closet really shows how bad the cellulite and huge dimples, indents now. Please tell me its possible, i will travel for revision. Thanks for any insight.

5 weeks post op Brazilian Butt Lift, butt is flat high and square with more cellulite

Thank you for submitting your question. I am sorry your disappointed with your result. You have a noticeable result.  Your are very early in the recovery from surgery.  In general, it may take up to six months for the swelling to subside and the true result seen. I needed, a revision can be performed after 6 months. Regarding areas that were supposed to be liposuctioned and were not, needs to be addressed with your surgeon and office manager. Best wishes

5 weeks post op BBL, cellulite?

It looks as if the areas that were marked prior to surgery were treated well. Lipo suction can improve cellulite but will not make it go away. I suggest speaking with your plastic surgeon while reviewing your before and after pictures so that you can be clear about the results you expect should a revision be decided upon.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your pictures!

Melinda Lacerna, MD FACS

BBL

Thank you for your question and photos.  The cellulite is not going to get better from the BBL but the procedure will assist in the appearance of it.  At only five weeks, you still have to heal more.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL