Not happy with results of 6 month smile. Should I see somebody else and will I be able to get a better result? (photos)

I had to wear braces for 9 months as top two teeth weren't rotating as he wanted. I've had the braces removed over 3 months ago now and he wanted to finish off the treatment with aligners to finalise the rotation of my top teeth. After he was happy with how they looked i was fitted with bonded retainers and I have to wear essex retainers every night. I'm really not happy at all with how my teeth look and not sure what to do? Do I need the braces on again? Is it worth seeing another orthadonist?

6 Month Smiles isn't perfect

There is only so much that can be done in a short amount of time, so 6 Month Smiles should not be compared to what can be achieved with comprehensive braces.  The goal of a 6 month time frame (even the 9 months you got) is merely "significantly better".  I would say you got that.

However, you COULD get "better".  But you must clearly define what you don't like.  Porcelain veneers can also be considered, as that would give control of the size, shape, and color of the teeth, and in only 2-3 weeks.