Smoked marijuana and cigarettes 10 days before BBL. Should I be concerned?

Hello everyone. I decided to get a BBL pretty last minute. My surgery is scheduled for Novemeber 19th with Dr. Fisher. This Tuesday (Nov 10th) I hung out with some friends and smoked weed/cigarettes and beer. I normally smoke weed once or twice a week, mostly on weekends. And I smoke cigarettes when I'm stressed. Like half a pack a week more or less. How will this affect my bbl if I do not smoke or drink until surgery and drink lots of water, etc to make up for it?

Smoking prior surgery.

Smoking days before your surgery is something that nobody should do at all. In fact, smoker patients (that's what I recommend to my patients) should pause it, at least, 2 months prior surgery, and until a month after surgery (this time frame can vary). 
I don't know for how long you've been smoking, but I recommend you to consult a Specialist before your surgery, to check your lungs and make sure you're healthy for this procedure. It would be good for your Surgeon to have a clearance  before he works on you. I hope this answer was helpful.

Smoking before surgery, be careful. Some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

In my practice I always suggest my patients to stop smoking at least a month before surgery to avoid unnecesary risks and to persist without smoking at least 2 months after the procedure. 

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Smoked marijuana and cigarettes 10 days before BBL

Greetings.  I recommend patients stop smoking at least 8 weeks in advance of a procedure.  The use of cigarettes and drugs can definitely increase the risk of complications.  Your plastic surgeon may consider delaying the procedure for the sake of safety and caution.

Ravinder Jarial, DO