Ketogenic diet and Slim-Lipo? (photos)

These pictures are from before and after a Keto diet for a month, now I will be having slim lipo, but this has become a lifestyle for me, i dont want to leave ketosis and i dont want to start eating carbs again. Can I maintain a keto lifestyle through and after lipo? *Ketogenic is a high fat med protein low carb diet.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and DIET

Generally, I recommend for patients to be as close to ideal body weight as possible prior to liposuction. You should be able to maintain your diet during and after your procedure. Keep in mind that an adequate amount of protein is needed for optimal healing. I suggest a formal consultation with a VASER HI DEF body shaping physician who can contour and shape while also using fat to lift and sculpt. Best, Dr. Emer.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}