Can I fix my ugly vagina? (photo)

In the first photo, all the vaginas are mine. You can tell from earlier years, my vagina was decent looking. Years later, it gets larger, so big it would get swollen after sex, as you can see in the photo; it was miserable. So I got labiaplasty. As you can tell, still not very good! I have 6 month & 1 year post op pictures posted. The second set of photos is my desired look. Is this possible or am I being unrealistic. I am going to get fat transferred into the labia majora to plump it up too.

Labiaplasty Results

It does look like there is a big improvement in the your before and after pictures. If you still aren't happy with the results then you should bring your "ideal" pictures to your surgeon to see if you would be happy with more surgery. Sometimes laser treatment and fat transfer can give you the desired results without more surgery.

Best wishes and I hope you are able to get the results you desire.

Louisville Urogynecologist

Labiaplasty Results

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Louisville Urogynecologist

The current appearance of your vagina is the only one that matters

The multiple photos are displaying too small to see any detail. A current photo is best. If your desired look is to have a low profile appearance to the entire labia minora, then a linear contouring would suit you best.

Corrective procedure

Despite significant improvement of the labia after linear labiaplasty, if you desire to further correct the "excessive tissue" in certain parts of the labia, it it feasible. During consultation with a surgeon performing such procedures, you will need to specify which parts of the labia are in your opinion unacceptable. Based on the "wishful" images, corrective procedure done by experienced surgeon in this field should result in satisfactory outcome. Hope it helps.

Yvonne Wolny, MD 

Corrective procedure

Yvonne Wolny, MD 

Not happy with my vagina...

It is hard to tell just what was done prior. It may be a lateral trimming procedure which is very common. Sometimes a central wedge can address the issues you are having and it is possible that the appearance of your labial can be fixed. You need to see a surgeon whom is familiar with the Central Wedge to see if you are a candidate.

Not happy with my vagina...

Post op labiaplasty result

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is nearly impossible to match a single patient's anatomy to that of an ideal photo but changes can always be made within the context of your original anatomy.  Probably best to return to your plastic surgeon for an in person exam so that you can discuss what additional changes could be realistically accomplished.

Post op labiaplasty result

Can patient "fix ugly vagina"?

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist experienced in female genital plastic surgery to find out what your options are. Not everyone can look like the photos with the look they are hoping for. A good female genital plastic surgeon can go over what can be done and what can't.

For more information, click on the link below.

All the best. 

Can patient "fix ugly vagina"?

All the best. 

Labiaplasty

The fat injections into your labia majora will help to plump them up. The fat is harvested from one area of your body, like your tummy or thighs. It is then injected into your labia majora. Surgery takes less than an hour. Post op pain is minimal and recovery is pretty quick. 

You can see some before and after pictures of labiaplasty on my pintrest page. I hope you find this information useful. 

Labiaplasty

Labiaplasty Miami

Thank you for posting your pictures. Looks like you had your labiaplasty with the TRIM technique. You might also had excess clitorial hooding that was not addressed at the same time therefore the appearance of having an enlarged clitoris now that the inner lips are reduced. You could definitely benefit from fat grafting to outer lips as well. Hope this was helpful. Good luck!

Labiaplasty Miami

Labiaplasty Revision

After reviewing your photos, it appears that your current result is completely satisfactory.It is completely normal for body parts on each person to displays unique anatomical variation in appearance, including the reproductive organs. The labia minora can appear in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. All of these characteristics are normal. If you are not satisfied with the appearance of your labia you can have revision labiaplasty performed to get closer to your aesthetic goals. A physical exam would need to be performed to determine the best approach. My advice is to schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and aesthetic goals.

Labiaplasty Revision

Am I a candidate for revision labiaplasty?

Based on your photos and 'wish pic' I think some improvements can be made, but as far as recommending specific approaches individualized to your case a physical exam is necessary. I would recommend setting up a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Bryan Correa, MD

Bryan Correa, MD