Can I fix my ugly vagina? (photo)

In the first photo, all the vaginas are mine. You can tell from earlier years, my vagina was decent looking. Years later, it gets larger, so big it would get swollen after sex, as you can see in the photo; it was miserable. So I got labiaplasty. As you can tell, still not very good! I have 6 month & 1 year post op pictures posted. The second set of photos is my desired look. Is this possible or am I being unrealistic. I am going to get fat transferred into the labia majora to plump it up too.

The current appearance of your vagina is the only one that matters

The multiple photos are displaying too small to see any detail. A current photo is best. If your desired look is to have a low profile appearance to the entire labia minora, then a linear contouring would suit you best.

Post op labiaplasty result

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is nearly impossible to match a single patient's anatomy to that of an ideal photo but changes can always be made within the context of your original anatomy.  Probably best to return to your plastic surgeon for an in person exam so that you can discuss what additional changes could be realistically accomplished.

Can patient "fix ugly vagina"?

Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist experienced in female genital plastic surgery to find out what your options are. Not everyone can look like the photos with the look they are hoping for. A good female genital plastic surgeon can go over what can be done and what can't.

For more information, click on the link below.

All the best. 

Heather J. Furnas, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty

The fat injections into your labia majora will help to plump them up. The fat is harvested from one area of your body, like your tummy or thighs. It is then injected into your labia majora. Surgery takes less than an hour. Post op pain is minimal and recovery is pretty quick. 

You can see some before and after pictures of labiaplasty on my pintrest page. I hope you find this information useful. 

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Labiaplasty Miami

Thank you for posting your pictures. Looks like you had your labiaplasty with the TRIM technique. You might also had excess clitorial hooding that was not addressed at the same time therefore the appearance of having an enlarged clitoris now that the inner lips are reduced. You could definitely benefit from fat grafting to outer lips as well. Hope this was helpful. Good luck!

Labiaplasty Revision

After reviewing your photos, it appears that your current result is completely satisfactory.It is completely normal for body parts on each person to displays unique anatomical variation in appearance, including the reproductive organs. The labia minora can appear in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. All of these characteristics are normal. If you are not satisfied with the appearance of your labia you can have revision labiaplasty performed to get closer to your aesthetic goals. A physical exam would need to be performed to determine the best approach. My advice is to schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and aesthetic goals.

Scott Chapin, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Am I a candidate for revision labiaplasty?

Based on your photos and 'wish pic' I think some improvements can be made, but as far as recommending specific approaches individualized to your case a physical exam is necessary. I would recommend setting up a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

The Ideal Labia and Vagina

The ideal labia and vagina to a degree is subjective and varies from patient to patient depending on their aesthetic sense of beauty. The short answer is that you certainly can have a labial revision surgery to better match your ideal appearance including #FatTransferToLabiaMajora.

Labiaplasty Revision

You are a candidate for a revision of your labia minora. The labia majora can be altered using fat injections, soft tissue fillers and removal of excess tissue. The fat injections require liposuctioning of another area to harvest fat for fat grafting. Best of luck to you.

Swelling of the labia minora after intercourse is a common complaint in women who have enlarged labia minora.

You seem to have healed well following the labioplasty surgery.  You may benefit from having a small revision to enhance the results. If you do consider a revision please take pictures of your desired "look" to your plastic surgeon.  He or she can judge whether it is realistic.