Is it okay to donate plasma 3 months after getting a breast augmentation done?

Plasma Donation

Most women find the recovery process very tolerable and are getting back to their normal lives within a week and are able to resume all activities within six weeks. You will be well-healed and could donate 3 months post surgery. All the best

Donate plasma post aug

You should be fine after 3 months so go and do it if you want.there should be no problem.They will check your count.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Donating blood after a breast augmentation

You are totally recovered from your surgery at 3 months after and would be safe to donate plasma. It is a great thing to do! Continue to stay hydrated and take your vitamins so that you keep feeling great. Best wishes!

Blood donation

Thank you for your question, and thank you for donating plasma! Yes, at 3 months you should be fine.  All the best, 

Keshav Magge, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Shoud be fine

Your plasma donation is well into recovery after your breast augmentation.
It should be fine to donate.

No problem with blood donation three months after breast augmentation.

A properly executed breast augmentation loses almost no blood. After three months you should have no problem donating blood.

I do not any reason why not to donate after breast augmentation.  I would, however, always defer this to your physician.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS