Can anything be done to correct this Radiesse disaster? (photos)
Doctor Answers 4
Radius does not belong in the eyelids
Radiesse disaster - what now?
- I am truly sorry this has happened.
- Radiesse cannot be dissolved or easily removed -
- All you can do is get advice from an expert make-up artist and wait for it to absorb -
- About 9 months.
- It does not look like the work of a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon -
- For your best result, in the future please see a plastic surgeon.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Reversal of Radiesse
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.