White spots after Fraxel laser for more than 3 months? (Photo)

I did fraxel laser on August due to pimple scars ,Then Dr prescribed me facelite cream to get rid of scars. Facelite it actually destroyed my face Got white spots more on my face which looks bad..Dr prescribed me Melgain,vitshade and he told me to stop using all these and show in sunlight ,So I exposed my skin to sunlight as well...Now Dr gave me Vitshade and exposed the part in sunlight for 5 min (1.00-1.05 PM).Could anyone please help me out of this problem?

Hypopigmentation of the skin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
White spots and hypopigmentation are often difficult to treat. Ironically, you may need other types of fractional laser to help even out the skin tone.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Acne Scars and Fraxel

Fraxel is a fabulous laser for treating acne scars. It would be very helpful to see your before and after photos.  It is difficult to comment from this one photo but I would always avoid sun after having any laser procedure.  eMatrix may be a better laser for you to treat these scars in the future with your skin type.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with scars and laser treatments for the best cosmetic results.