Looking for a surgeon who performs breast lift using the Bellesoma method in Los Angeles?

I need a lift without implants and from the pictures I have seen so far I like the Bellesoma method the most. Ideally I'd like to get it done in LA and avoid travelling.

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

This can be done without a vertical scar in the right patient

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

You may or may not be a candidate for this.  This will depend upon the level of droop and the position of the areolae.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. For me it is very hard to give you my medical opinions without any pictures love, it requires a long scar actually to have that method you mentioned, it will be better for you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon first.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Bellasoma breast lift procedure?

Thank you for your questions.  In my opinion, the donoughnut technique would not only be inadequate, but would make your shape worse.  The lollipop scar would produce a much nicer shape.  The vertical technique that removes a wedge of tissue in the lower breast not only is gives less total length of scar, but would be a more effective lift giving a better shape that is longer lasting.  

Since some tissue is removed, you may tolerate being just a little larger with smaller implants.  The tissue removal partially offsets the added volume of small implant.  They do an excellent job of adding volume to the upper breast. Fat grafting is useful there as well, but probably do not have much extra fat to spare.  I hope you find this information helpful.   

Thomas Hubbard, MD, FACS
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Belle soma breast lift

It is impossible to know without photos which lift is best for you.  The belle soma lift avoids the vertical scar in a lift or reduction.  However it still requires a long inframmary scar.  The vertical scar is actually the one that heals the best.  I agree with the other surgeons that you should choose the right surgeon first and foremost.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast lift Bellesoma

Don't look for specific technique, remember you are not expert and can make a mistakes. Try to find some really good Board Certified Plastic Surgeons experienced in breast surgery, call them, visit them, discuss your option, make your decision after that. It is true for every procedure/corrections. Don't be too charmed by online/magazine photos, marketing names of machines/lasers/procedures. 

Best wishes 

Andrey Shakhov, M.D.

Andrey Shakhov, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Why Limited Scar Breast Lifts Are Inferior

A droopy or ptotic breast has skin excess.  This excess can be in either or both the vertical or horizontal vectors, and the degree of excess can vary from one vector to another.  The most successful breast lift is one that addresses YOUR breast shape, and in doing so has either or both the vertical or horizontal scars to remove skin in its respective vector. Choosing a breast lift because it doesn't have a vertical scar (the Bellesoma lift) will not help you if you need a breast lift that produces that scar. BTW, most women who have scar aversion, like I believe you do, find the vertical scar most offensive.  In reality, it will end up being the most inconspicuous of the scars in most women in a short time.  In general, picking a named procedure is a bad idea; its not the procedure that's important, its the surgeon.  Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in cosmetic breast surgery. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

You are making your first error in your quest for better looking breasts.  You are choosing a technique rather than an experienced Plastic Surgeon who will give you his/her opinion of what would work best for you.  In my 30 years experience I have tried every conceivable Breast Lift technique and have thrown out the one's that don't give good shape and/or leave poor scars.  Find a experienced PS.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

No vertical scar lift

Bellesoma... this is simply a no vertical scar breast lift. The name comes from a surgeon who tried to reinvent it, but it's been around a while. In the real world, this is a great lift for some people, but doesn't work well on others. The reason for this is that a horizontal skin excision leads the breast flattening and medial and lateral "dog ears" that end up looking bad, especially on wider breasts. A narrow saggy boob can really benefit from this though! Also, breast surgeons will tell you that tacking breast tissue to the pectoral fascia doesn't really "hold" it long term, even with permanent sutures, as breasts ultimately relax into the pocket. Most docs who specialize in breast should know who is a good candidate.

Lisa Cassileth, MD, FACS

Technique

Thank you for the question and I would go on complimentary consultations with experts in the area to see what technique would give you the best result not all patients are ideal candidates for every technique.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD