What about PDO thread lift? Does it work or not?

I'd like to know if the procedure called PDO thread lift works or not. And if is better than silhouette. Thanks

PDO Thread Lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi and thank you for sharing your question! PDO threads are very useful tools that we have for subtle and non-surgical face lift. They come in different types and sizes for a variety of purposes, such as collagen stimulation, increasing the volume and lifting. PDO threads have been used in surgery for several years and they are considered to be safe and are gradually absorbed by the body. I have been using PDO threads frequently at my office for over a year and I have been getting very impressive results and have so many happy patients who have tried it. I use it commonly in the face and neck areas as well as other parts of body such as knee (for non-surgical knee lift). Despite impressive results and no or little down-time and relative low cost, I always tell my patients that the results are not the same as surgical lift and it is important to have realistic expectations. Overall, PDO threads are valuable, non-surgical, affordable and non invasive tools for creating temporary lifts at carefully selected areas in the body and many patients will be quite happy with the results. I hope it helps and good luck!

Irvine Physician

Threadlifts are a great alternative to facelift surgery

Threadlifts definitely work in the right hands. The main non-surgical types are the Korean V Face threads and Silhouette Soft cone threads. They work via instant tightening and contraction of the skin and a repositioning of the fats on the face , with a sustained collagen production by your own skin over the next 3 months. None are better than the other as they are suitable for different face types. Doctor experience and patient selection are paramount when choosing which kind of threads to use .

Israr Wong, MBBS
Singapore Physician