How much Lipo foam is needed after liposuction/BBL?

Thank you in advance. I'd like to know how much of the lipo foam will I need to buy after a brazilian buttlift? Is it only to be used 1 day or is it reusable? I would like to know how much Lipo foam is needed after liposuction? Will I have to reuse the one I wear one day or will I have to use a new set? How much in specific will I need to purchase. How long will I have to use lipo foam under my garment?

Brazilian Butt Lift / BBL / Liposuction / Fat Transfer / Fat Grafting / Hi definition procedures

I appreciate your question.

The Epi-foam is provided at the time of surgery at no extra charge to you.  You must keep it in place until your post op visits.  Please contact your surgeon's office for more details.  His/her patient care coordinator should be able to answer your questions.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Lipo foam

Lipo foam is used to cover all of the areas that you have liposuction over to get the fat for your BBL.  This is so that the remaining fat cells settle down evenly. We provide all of the foam and apply it during surgery. You keep this in place for the first week and it does not need to be changed. Please contact our office for more details.

Arian Mowlavi, MD