I want to reduce the size of my forehead. What are my options? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 6
Lowering the hair line
A reverse forehead lift can be done - to bring the hairline down and reduce the forehead skin.
This will leave a scar at the hairline - and requires short bangs to conceal for at least a year.
Or you can have hair transplants - by someone who can create the look you want.
- Being in LA, you are awash with qualifiied physicians doing good cosmetic surgery.
- Also many hucksters - so get at least 3 opinions with doctors with plastic, facial plastic or dermatology Board Certification -
- Choose the one who gives you realistic expectations - anyone who promises a result and no complications is misleading you.
- If you can't afford the surgery - save your money
- A bad result will be worse than the high forehead you have now.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
Hairline Lowering Surgery
While a forehead lowering procedure exists, it leaves a scar at the hairline, which may be more visible than you like.
Alternatively, you could have hair transplantation to the area just ahead of your current hairline. These may not always look entirely natural, either.
You might also like...
Reducing the Size of the Forehead
if you insist, then 20 thousand dollar hair transplant by an expert( not me)
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.