Do hypertrophic scars blanch? And what are some reliable treatments for hypertrophic scar? (photo)

I have some slightly raised red scars on both of my cheeks and and they blanch on pressure.They become darker and lighter depending on temperature. So I was wondering what are some relaible treatment to take the redness out since the bumps really don't bother me.Thanks

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You need a vascular laser and steroid injections to help this type of scar. We like the yellow laser for this.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hypertrophic scars on the face

I would suggest a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, fractional laser, IIT, and pulsed dye lasers for your scars. 
Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS