How does someone find a skilled doctor for Kybella injections?

If Kybella is so new and just recently FDA approved how can someone find a doctor that can be trusted and  has the appropriate skill level to inject chin fat? Is there a specific credential that consumers should be looking for?

Doctor Answers 63

To Locate a doctor

You can search Kybella's website under "locate a doctor" section to find a surgeon near your area.  Hope this helps.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 141 reviews

Skilled Kybella Doctor

Currently the manufacturer of Kybella, Allergan, has a directory of physicians that are appropriately certified and trained to inject Kybella.  

How does someone find a skilled doctor for Kybella injections?

Excellent question. Anyone who is injecting Kybella has to have gone through their training, so they will know their way around the product, but at first people will not have much experience. The best way to ensure you have a qualified trainer is to choose a surgeon who operates on faces and is therefore intimately familiar with the anatomy as well as someone who has good experience with other injectables. Ultimately, Kybella is much easier to administer than Botox or any filler, so if you would trust your injector to do either of these, you should trust them with Kybella.

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC
Toronto Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Finding skilled doctor for Kybella

Ensure that you are going to an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon who has been trained and certified by Allergan to perform Kybella.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 37 reviews

Kybella Injectors

One way to find Kybella injectors, and perhaps the best way, is right here on RealSelf.  You can search for physicians who are board certified and trained to inject Kybella by using the search box at the top of the page.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 63 reviews

How does someone find a skilled doctor for Kybella injections?

The Allergan website is a good resource to find practictioner performing Kybella and other dermal filler injections. Try

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 53 reviews

Finding a Skilled Doctor to Inject Kybella (Belkyra)

You can find a Allergan certified physician that injects Belkyra by going to the Locate a Doctor tab on the Belkyra website.  All the best.

Finding a qualified Physician to inject Kybella (Belkyra)

It is important to find a skilled Doctor for the Belkyra treatments.  Check their qualifications, number of years in practice and that they have certified training for Belkyra injections. Video has more details

How does someone find a skilled doctor for Kybella injections.

Allergan, the maker of Kybella, Botox, Juvederm and Voluma, has a physician locator on their website which will ensure that you are getting a physician who has been sufficiently trained by Allergan.

Vu Ho, MD
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 46 reviews

Treating Double Chins With Kybella

Kybella is an exciting new FDA-approved treatment for submental fullness, or double chin. Kybella (Deoxycholic Acid ) is injected into the fat pad under the chin   A skillfully trained provider can be found on the Kybella ( Allergan) physician locator site and determine if you are a candidate for fat destruction , skin tightening or surgical neck procedures.

#Kybelladestroysfat #fatdestruction #Kybelladestroysfat

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.