Is it possible to dissolve only some of filler under eye & in cheeks with Hyaluronidase?

Fillers to my cheeks (Voluma), and under eyes (Restylane). Been over a month, swelling seems resolved but still I feel like my cheeks are too "puffy". Also under my eyes I occasionally now wake up with a "bag" that is way beneath my eye (on one or both sides, like a blister on top of cheek), and lasts 1-2 days!!Then it goes away. what's going on?Also worried about hyaluronidase.heard it can cause new problem - skin even more saggy , getting depressed areas.,, I don't want to go back to "zero...

Hyaluronidase to dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your results. 

Hyaluronic acid fillers can be dissolved with the use of Hyaluronidase, however isolated dissolving of an 'area' can be difficult as the product will disperse into the surrounding tissues. Hyaluronidase is a soluble protein-based enzyme solution that breaks down and helps the body reabsorb hyaluronic acid. It's fast and effective, you should see reduction in the area within 24-48 hours. It is important to choose the right cosmetic surgeon who is dedicated to the Facial Plastic Specialty in order to achieve the top results.

It is

So it is possible to dissolve just some of the filler although you will inevitable be left with a slight empty baggy look in the area that you do that to. 

My advice is to use small doses, maybe 10-30 units per area of filler and inject into the deepest part. This will dissolve small volumes at a time without causing as much lumpiness or unevenness. 

Hope that helps

Adam Goodwin