Why did my calf Implants not make any difference? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Calf implants do change after surgery.
Calf implants - why so little improvement?
- I understand your frustration - but actually there is a visible, significant difference.
- Your implants will not inflate or grow - but the definition will improve as swelling subsides.
- Your legs are thin - and the size that can be used is limited by your leg size.
- It is very common to be disappointed early after surgery -
- Just give yourself time to recovery and appreciate the result.
- Review your surgeon's photos with your surgeon to understand how much things have changed.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.