How Long Does a Permanent Filler Last in the Tear Troughs?

I had my tear troughs injected with a filler for 3 years now. It looked great the first 18 months but now it lumped out. My doctor is insisting that it is Resty but Resty would not last 3 years right? My under eyes look puffy and deformed, I'm tired of having to explain to people of what is wrong with me. I heard that a permanent filler would never go away. I'm not sure what he used but it could be some Alcamid thing. Please help me.

Fillers in tear trough

Restylane and other hyaluronics in the tear trough usually alst 6 months or longer and sometimes if placed very superficially have lasted even longer.I would cautin the sue of permanent fillers in this region.

Fillers in tear trough

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Fillers in the tear troughs

IMO permanent fillers are dangerous in the tear troughs and I prefer Restylane.  I tell patients it lasts about a year bit I have actually seen some last 3 years so what you have might actually be Restylane.

Fillers in the tear troughs