Is bruising around the nipple normal? (Photo)

I am three months post op. I still have some minor pain here and there. But I notice that on the bottom of my nipples they're a little dark like bruising maybe? Not sure if this is normal? Please some help

Bruising and Zingers

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent procedure! Given the images you've provided, you don't appear to have any bruising. It is common to have "phantom pains" here and there within the first year but should they be painful enough to be of any serious concern, it's best to seek follow up with your surgeon. Good luck and congratulations again! 

Is bruising around the nipple norma

Thank you for your question. I did not see any bruise from pictures. If you have any concerns please talk to your PS

Is bruising around the nipple normal?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs, and congratulations on your nice result.  It would be unexpected to still have bruising around the areola three months after a breast augmentation and I would say that any darkness is the result of scarring (if a periareaolar incision was used) or the appearance of veins through your breast skin.  Your surgeon is your best resource in this case so mention this at your next appointment.  Best wishes.