3 months p/o breast implants causing illness?

I received silicone implants three months ago. Developed capsular contraction no new surgery. Since have had foggy brain, dizziness, nausea, headaches, heart palpitations, among other symptoms. After a seven day hospital stay I have received multiple diagnoses that I never had before and I'm only 29 one of which is adrenal insufficiency. Can implants be playing a role in all of this? I have a child and want my life back prior to surgery and the symptoms...any advice or input appreciated!

Systemic illness not caused by implants.

Thank you for your question.  I am sorry to hear about all of your symptoms.  Breast implants can cause local issues such as capsule contracture, breast sagging, etc., but there is no medical evidence in the literature that they cause any systemic disease.  Unfortunately, due to poor reporting by Connie Chung in the early 1990's, there is still widespread misconception regarding implant safety.  There have been many studies with thousands and thousands of women showing that implants are safe and do not cause illness like lupus, arthritis, and others.  Best to follow up with your internal medicine experts for optimal advice.   Good luck.