Can I get Thermage after a threadlift?

Just wondering if I can get thermage after a PDO threadlift if I don't get the desired effect from the lift. Also, which is more effective - threadlift or thermage?

Thermage after Thread Lift/Face Lift

Yes, I have many patients who have Thermage just for this reason.  The beauty of Thermage is that it produces new collagen and tightens and rejuvenates the skin.  This new collagen will prolong the good effects of the Face Lift and hopefully postpone further surgery.

Thermage After Threadlift/Face Lift

I recommend all patients getting a skin lifting procedure to get skin texture improvement (fractional laser or RF) and help maintain the lift with skin tightening (thermage/venus legacy).  I suggest going to an expert for treatment, someone who does not delegate the procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer.