Is Thermage CPT a good alternative to eyelid surgery if ptosis is not severe?

I've never had that wide-awake look, but in my late 40s, it seemed like my eyelids were collapsing. It became really noticeable at around the same time I developed chronic conjunctivitis. The ptosis doesn't impair my vision, it just makes me look even more tired. I read that Thermage CPT can stimulate production of collagen and help tighten the eyelids. Blepharoplasty makes me think of Kenny Rogers. Something went way wrong there.

Thermage CPT to treat sagging Eyes

Thermage CPT is a great alternative to surgery for treating sagging eyes.  I treat the eyes with the brows to tighten the skin and product a lift.  I also combine Thermage with a small amount of Botox in the forehead and fillers such as Restylane to give a small brow lift.  Please consult an experienced board certified dermatologist for these advanced procedures.

Thermage Eyes , Combine With Fillers and Venus Legacy

This area is treated excellent with thermage and then i have people follow the treatment with maintenance using venus legacy and fillers to the upper brow to lift the lids.  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.