I would like to have CoolSculpting in my abdomen; however I have a Lymphedema in my right legs

the lymphedema has been caused following the removal of 20 lymphonodes in my right groin due to a melanoma. Would be Coolsculpting suitable for me?

CoolSculpting After Lymph Node Dissection

Following  CoolSculpting of the abdomen, the treated area may become minimally swollen.  The abdomen has its own regional lymph nodes which drain fluid from that area, so the removal of the groin lymph nodes should not rule you out as a candidate for treatment.  Contraindications to abdominal CoolSculpting do include a history of hernia or "diastssis recti" of the abdomen or groin.

Washington Dermatologic Surgeon