CACI vs Radio Frequency for face?

I am 62 and just had Radio Frequency done on my face and I am thrilled with the results! I want to go back to have my neck done, but my friend said that RF reduces fat and that is why they use it for cellulite. I do not want to lose any fat in my face - is this true? Could someone please tell me the difference between the two. Also, the pros and cons of both. I live in England so maybe something is available to you and not to me.

Radiofrequency and Fat In the Neck, It will Not Affect it If you use the right device

RF on the neck is amazing but you want superficial RF for crepe skin and deep RF for tightening. I use sublative or viva for superficial tightening (crepe skin and texture) and thermage for deep lifting (and I never get any fat atrophy).  It is not the device used it is the person doing it that matters most.  Go to an well trained expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.