Post laser eye surgery, vision still blurry.

Blurry vision 6 months after surgery is it normal?

Most patients should experience full recovery by 6 months. If the blurry vision is intermittent and not constantly then it could be cause by dryness. You should visit your surgeon to recheck your eyes, there is a possibility you might need an enhancement.

City Of Industry Ophthalmologist

Lasik

I am sorry about your blurry vision.  Lasik does not usually take 6 months to have clear vision. I would advise you to see your surgeon. You could have dryness from the lasik that may cause some visual changes. It is possible that there are other problems that need to be addressed. You may need an enhancement also. Best of luck.