How Much Would Lipo to my Lower Back/flanks Cost? (photo)

the look im going for is big butt small waist, my measurements are; waist-36in hips-43in butt-46in. ive always had a bigg butt however over the years ive put on a bit of weight.. im at 190 i plan on losing at least 20 pounds before any surgery,but i dont want to lose too many inches off my butt i have always had an issue with my lower back/flank area, even at my lowest weight in highschool of 115 pounds..muffin tops run in my family. My ideal measurments would be something like waist- 25/28 butt 45

Liposuction of the abdomen and hips can really make a big improvement.

Liposuction of your full abdomen and hips can change your shape dramatically for roughly $5500  on special with the tumescent lipo with the micro canulas under local.  You can be back to work in 2 days and at the gym in 1 week.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

How Much Would Lipo to my Lower Back/flanks Cost?

All I can say is if you find the right surgeon, you will have one of the best waist to hip to butt ratios of any woman.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Lipo cost

Liposuction is based on time.  It is $4,000 for 1 hour and $6,000 for 2 hours.  If you just wanted your back and flanks, it would probably take approximately 1 hour.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Affordable liposuction

Liposuction can be quite affordable and since recovery can be rapid, it continues to be a widely popular procedure. It may take an in person consultation to really identify what would best serve you. In my experience, people are more pleased when they combine their abdomen and flanks/upper hips if they have some fullness in both areas. So, it depends on how many body areas you elect to have done and the method of anesthesia you desire to have performed. Cost can vary from about $1500 with little to no anesthesia involvement and one body area to several thousand for multiple spots and more anesthesia involvement. Definitely have a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options. Good luck to you!

Liposuction of back/flanks

Thanks for your question and pictures.  It appears that you would be a very good candidate for liposuction and a significant improvement can be made to your waist.  I would recommend liposuction of the entire midsection (abdomen as well as back/flanks) to get the most improvement in your waist and accentuate your buttocks.  Liposuction can be performed under local anesthesia potentially in the office.  We offer the SmartLipo Triplex system which has improved the recovery by minimizing bruising and swelling compared to traditional liposuction.  Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon once you have achieved your ideal weight and good luck!

Naveen Setty, MD

It is best to find a board certified surgeon and have a formal consultation in the office to determine the exact cost of your treatment. Best, Dr. Khorasani

Hooman Khorasani, MD