Is it possible to get rhinoplasty for under 4,000 USD? (Photo)

I'm African American. I'm looking to make my nose more narrow and not so flared.I need a surgeon who has worked on ethnic noses. I will be paying cash. Is it possible to get my nose done correctly for under 4,000 usd?

AA rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. This is something you will have to negotiate with the surgeons office directly. AA noses are often challenging make sure you find a surgeon with experience. 

Best Wishes 

Charlotte Physician

Your AA rhinoplasty

To achieve your goals you will need an open rhinoplasty with a rib cartilage graft  and nasal tip refinement. It is highly unlikely that you will find a surgeon to perform the procedure at your current budget. 

Good luck

DrBurnett#realself100

Carlos Burnett, MD, FACS
Westfield Plastic Surgeon

Open rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty for USD$4000

If you're willing to travel, you could find Doctors with excellent techniques and results, for a much lower cost than countries like USA.  Search for a Doctor who specializes in rhinoplasty and is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Yily De Los Santos, MD

Is it possible to get rhinoplasty for under 4,000 USD?

Thank you for your question. Remember, it is best to be seen in person by a double-board-certified plastic surgeon for precise diagnosis and treatment.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Rhinoplasty for $4000.00

The reality is that any reputable surgeon will charge more than that amount, not including hospital and anesthesia. I have seen many disasters from patients undergoing procedures in foreign countries for these pricing.

Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello! Thank you for your question. I would suggest to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. With Rhinoplasty and what you are wanting to achieve, I would not be concerned about the price but rather the experience of the Doctor. Rhinoplasty is a complex procedure and you want to ensure you see the best Doctor, Usually the best Doctors are not the cheapest. 

We wish you the best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD