Is it possible to get rhinoplasty for under 4,000 USD? (Photo)

I'm African American. I'm looking to make my nose more narrow and not so flared.I need a surgeon who has worked on ethnic noses. I will be paying cash. Is it possible to get my nose done correctly for under 4,000 usd?

Rhinoplasty for $4000.00

The reality is that any reputable surgeon will charge more than that amount, not including hospital and anesthesia. I have seen many disasters from patients undergoing procedures in foreign countries for these pricing.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello! Thank you for your question. I would suggest to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. With Rhinoplasty and what you are wanting to achieve, I would not be concerned about the price but rather the experience of the Doctor. Rhinoplasty is a complex procedure and you want to ensure you see the best Doctor, Usually the best Doctors are not the cheapest. 

We wish you the best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD

AA rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. This is something you will have to negotiate with the surgeons office directly. AA noses are often challenging make sure you find a surgeon with experience. 

Best Wishes 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician