7 months post-op, rhinoplasty. The progress of my nose getting smaller is at a stand still. Will I see anymore results? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty done in March 2016. I love my new nose and I understand that I have thick skin but will I see anymore results in the upcoming months?

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

Congratulations for having patience and wait more than six months PO, which is the recommended time allowed to make judgments of value and be precise and accurate.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-