How to get rid of the fibrosis after 3 years? I really need the advice, thank you. (photos)

Hello. I realized a liposcuture 3 years ago and that was the worst the decision ever. I want to do another procedure to help me to remove the fibrosis. I already have read the procedure that some doctors have made to other people with the same problem in realself. I don't know if I should use non invasive procedure or another liposuction.

Hi Definition Revision Procedure, Non Invasive Options

For patients that come to me with this we try non invasive options first .... radiofrequency, shock therapy, massage. If this doesn't help we consider surgical revision or hi definition revision surgery.  Please see an expert who is trained in 4D Hi Definition Liposuction and Body Sculpting.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Irregularity

Skin irregularity after liposuction is the most common undesired outcome.  It may be more pronounced with weight gain.  These irregularities may be corrected with a revisional procedure that may loosen adherent skin and reduce surrounding fat.  Sometimes fat transfer into the depressed areas is needed.  After the procedure, uniform compression is helpful.

Velashape

I would start out with Velashape.  It combines the mechanical benefits of endermologie with radio frequency and infrared and has been shown to be helpful in smoothing areas after liposuction as well as improving skin texture irregularities.  It is non invasive, and is performed in 8 weekly sessions with maintenance thereafter.  There are fewer risks than revision liposuction and does not prevent revision liposuction in the future.

Fibrosis after a lipo

Thank you for sharing your photos. Unluckily is not possible to give you an answer by photos when theres fibrosis. You have to go into an personal evaluation with a certified plastic surgeon to determine if is possible doing another lipo after evaluating the quality of your skin. Best of luck

Rafael Lluberes Freites, MD

How to get rid of the fibrosis after 3 years? I really need the advice, thank you.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Revision liposuction

This can be a very common problem after liposuction
Sometimes revisions can be done along with some fat injections to correct things