What is the best way to get rid of fibrosis?

I made I liposcuture 3 years ago and I got a really bad fibrosis. So I am wondering if I need another liposuction because right now I'm thin.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture / Liposuction/ Hi Definition procedures/ Body contouring with fat grafting

I would recommend that you see an expert to discuss your goals and expectations for a possible revision for Vaser hi Definition liposculpture.  Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create and athletic looking physique.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Often only a hi definition body shaping procedure can help.  Please see an expert for an evaluation to see what can be done if you have scarring.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Velashape

I would start out with Velashape.  It combines the mechanical benefits of endermologie with radio frequency and infrared and has been shown to be helpful in smoothing areas after liposuction as well as improving skin texture irregularities.  It is non invasive, and is performed in 8 weekly sessions with maintenance thereafter.  There are fewer risks than revision liposuction and does not prevent revision liposuction in the future.

Lipo for fibrosis?

Fibrosis could be treated with ultrasound but you must have an opinion of a certified plastic surgeon who evaluates you in person and not by photos. When theres fibrosis the surgeon has to determine if a lipo will be the right procedure or if the patient needs a mini tummy tuck for fixing it, because in some cases a lipo can give you more fibrosis. Best of Luck

Rafael Lluberes Freites, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD